BULBULSHOP SHOPPING NETWORK PRIVATE LIMITED
Effective Date - 1st March, 2019
At Bulbulshop Shopping Network Private Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy.
- What Information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following data about You:
- You may give us information about You by filling in the registration forms on the Platform or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information You provide when You register to be a Member on the Platform, search for a product, place an order on the Platform, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Platform, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when You report a problem with the Platform. The information You give us may include Your:
- date of birth
- e-mail address
- phone number and mobile phone number
- referral code
- Permanent Account Number
- social insurance/security number like Passport details, driving license, Aadhaar No, mobile bill, etc
- bank account details
Hereinafter collectively referred to as “Personal Data”.
Please note, if You do not want to disclose Your personally-identifiable information, please do not submit it. Please be aware that if You do not provide such information, You may not have complete access to the Platform.
Our primary goal of collecting Your Personal Data is to provide You a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows Us to ensure that the Platform meets Your needs, Your experience with the Platform is safer and easier.
- User Permissions: When accessing the Platform, You are required to provide Your consent to the following:
- Permission for the Platform to read the status of your mobile device and identity;
- Permission for the Platform to access and use Your photos/media/files- profile photo, albums;
- Permission for the Platform to access and use the information in Your storage- cache, Images, data;
- Permission for the Platform to access and use Your camera;
- Permission for the Platform to access and use Your Wi-Fi connection information – to run the Platform on your devices; and
- Permission for the Platform to access and use Your device ID and Personal Data for advertising and marketing purposes
Granting the above-mentioned permissions allows Us to make Your experience on the Platform safer and easier.
- IP address from which You access the Platform to recognize repeat visitors for statistical / analytical purposes;
- type of browser and operating system used to access the Platform;
- date and time of Your access to the Platform; and
- pages You visit.
- Stored Information: We store all such data which is shared by You or by a third party on Your behalf either at the time of installation of the Application or at any other later stage.
Use of Your Personal Data
We use Your Personal Data with Us, in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations from any contracts entered into between You and Us and to provide You with the information, products/ services that you request from Us through the Platform;
- To resolve any disputes, collect fees and troubleshoot problems;
- To offer You goods/ services;
- To provide You with the rights and benefits as You may be entitled to under Our contractual obligations;
- To comply with applicable laws;
- To ensure that You are in compliance with the applicable policies, rules and laws;
- To provide You, or permit selected third parties to provide You, with information about goods or services we feel may interest You. We will only contact you through the Platform or by electronic means (e-mail or SMS, Whatsapp or other social media means) with information about goods and services which may be similar to those which have been viewed or purchased by You. We will do so only if You have consented to this. If You change Your mind and do not want Us to use Your data in this way, or to pass Your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please: select relevant tick box in Your Member account with Us or contact customer service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- To notify You about any changes to our services;
- To ensure that content on the Platform is presented in the most effective manner for You;
- For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To allow You to participate in interactive features available on the Platform, when You choose to do so;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising We serve to You and others, and to deliver relevant advertisements to You, this includes performance of the consumer satisfaction study and the like; and
- To respond to requests and legal demands from regulators or other authorities.
We share Your Content with
- We will not disclose Personal Data that We collect through Your use of the Platform to unaffiliated third parties. We reserve the right, however, to provide such information to Our affiliates, third party contractors, employees, contractors, agents, and designees to the extent necessary to enable them to perform services related to the Platform (e.g., hosting, improving the Platform related services and features, or maintenance services) on Our behalf.
- business partners: suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract We enter into with them or You. This includes among others: carriers, credit collection agencies, factoring services providers, logistics services (such as picking and packing) providers, customer support services providers, third party software developers, third party products/ services providers, etc.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant advertisements to You. We do not disclose identifiable information to our advertisers, but We may provide them with aggregate information about Our Users (for example, we may inform them that 50 women under the age of 30 have viewed the relevant advertisement or accessed the link). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target.
- Providers of technical solutions allowing Us to send to You Our messages (including marketing messages or customer satisfaction surveys when You consented to receive such information) e.g. mass mailing solutions providers, mass texting solutions providers.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell, buy or in other way transfer any business or assets, in which case We may disclose Your Personal Data to the prospective seller, buyer or acquirer of such business or assets.
- If all or a substantial part of Our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held will be one of the transferred assets.
- We also reserve the right to disclose such information to any third party if We believe that We are required to do so for any or all of the following reasons: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with legal processes or governmental requests; (iii) to prevent, investigate, detect, or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of the Platform or Our network; and/or (iv) to protect the rights, property, or safety of Platform or its employees, the Users of the Platform, the public, or You.
We provide all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from Us or other Users or on behalf of Our partners, and from Us in general, after setting up a Member account on the Platform.
Contact and complaints
A Special Note about Children: The Platform is not directed towards children under 18(eighteen), they are not allowed to register with or use the Platform or provide personal data. If We discover that We have collected personal information from a child under 18, We will delete that information immediately.